By in-house counsel, for in-house counsel.® The award-winning ACC Docket is the journal of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC). It is the only professional journal written by in-house counsel for in-house counsel. More than 35,000 readers worldwide depend on ACC Docket for timely news and practical advice they can apply to their daily practice.
The ACC Docket publishes six to eight in-depth feature articles in every issue. And, if that is not enough, we also publish monthly columns on a myriad of topics. Areas of expertise include:
• Going Global discusses managing a global legal department.
• New to In-house discusses management skills, emotional intelligence and processes you didn’t learn in law school or firm life.
• Ins & Outs covers relations, strategies and tips for managing your relationship with outside counsel.
• Small Law addresses the concerns unique to members who work in departments of six or fewer attorneys.
• The Contractual Cogitator reviews contract clauses from a case while providing analysis of how the clause can be improved.
• Outsource Resource, written by a CLO, discusses benchmarking on outsourcing.
• Business Ethics provides thoughtful, common sense strategies for implementing and maintaining an effective corporate compliance and ethics policies.
• Ethics & Privilege, written by a notable white-collar attorney, provides detailed analysis of how ethics impacts privilege.
• Career Path, written by a CLO, addresses career issues of those new to in-house, experienced mid-level counsel, and CLOs at companies of all sizes.
• Tips & Insights features an interview with a senior level attorney, GC or CLO on a hot issue for in-house counsel.
The ACC Docket also publishes four newsletters focusing on practicing corporate law: Canadian Briefings, European Briefings, Asian Briefings and Latin American Briefings.
This app allows readers to:
• Clip, save and share your favorite articles to colleagues or on social networking sites.
• Search for articles and content by headline, page number, author, subject and more.
• Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading.
• Bookmark your favorite article.
For more back issues, visit our newsstand at http://www.acc.com/docket.
For the editor in chief’s blog, visit http://www.inhouseaccess.com/articles/acc-docket/.
ACC Docket: The journal of the Association of Corporate Counsel.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.