ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. We aim to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
As one of our 432,000 students who are working towards the ACCA Qualification, the ACCA Student Planner application offers you:
- Advice on how to get started, pass exams, gain experience and behave ethically and professionally.
- A countdown to key dates relating to exams and recording experience, with the ability to set alerts for these events and synchronise them with your calendar.
- An interactive tool to work out when you might become an ACCA member, based on your progress and if you stay on track with your study and plans for gaining experience.
- An insight into how fast you are progressing and tips on how to move faster through to ACCA membership.
- The location of your nearest Gold and Platinum Approved Learning Partner, student tuition (ALP-st) and Computer-based exam (CBE) centre.
- Push Notifications and Alert Centre. Receive updates and critical alerts from ACCA. Please ensure you upgrade and accept to receive these notifications.
- Contact Centre. Send requests to ACCA Connect and dial ACCA local country low cost numbers.
How-to content process improved so that you can get the latest information from ACCA. Make sure you enable push services and customise your push settings. Update your app so that you don’t miss out!