From the developer who brought MiniSquadron to Android, Acceler8 is an action-packed off-road racing game. Not for the faint-hearted, this adrenaline-fueled racer will push your driving skills to the limit! Release your inner speed demon!
This is a full version of the game with all tracks available.
* 13 tracks in multiple locations (with more to be added in the future)
* 3 different race modes - Race against the clock, the AI, or your friends.
* Brand new wi-fi multiplayer for up to 4 players (beta)
* Stunning 3d visuals!
* Online leader-boards so you can compete with players across the globe.
* Huge, open, environments. Drive wherever you want!
* Collect prize money by winning races, and use it to upgrade to faster and better vehicles.
* Multiple control options, with support for generic gamepads, and Zeemote bluetooth controllers.
* Optimized for both phones and tablets.
* Compatible with NVIDIA SHIELD
Gray Fin Studios intends to actively develop Acceler8 by releasing updates, downloadable content, and new features (including multiplayer). We listen to all feedback about our games, and this helps determine what that new content and features will be... So let us know what you think!
Note: to fully appreciate the game's expansive 3D worlds it is recommended that the game be run on more recent phones/devices. It runs well on Motorola Droid, HTC Nexus One and similar, but slower phones may struggle. If you have a more powerful device, such as a Samsung Galaxy S or better, then Acceler8 should run at a super-smooth 60fps. If you aren't sure of your phone's specs then just give the trial version a try!
Fix issue where virtual thumbstick controls were stupidly big on some devices!
Gamepad improvements. Fix shadow glitch on some devices (eg Nexus4)
Fix issue where some devices were reverting to "lite" mode.