A simple graphing app that tracks the output of an Android device's accelerometers over time. The graph will track any twists, turns, and bumps the device "feels", and the graph data can be saved and opened in a desktop spreadsheet program.
- Fixes a problem where the menu icon would not appear on tablets running Android 4.2.x, such as the Nexus 4. (Thanks to Mark for reporting this problem!)
- An interface design more suited to Android 4.x
- Real-time saving and streaming of accelerometer data
- Fixes a problem where, on some devices, multiple lines of data might share the same time stamp.
- Time stamps now show the number of milliseconds since the first line of data.