IMPORTANT: ONLY DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ACCESSION COMMUNICATOR WHEN DIRECTED TO DO SO BY YOUR TELEPHONE SERVICE PROVIDER
Metaswitch does not offer telephony and voicemail services or app support to the general public. Contact your service provider if you have any questions or to find out if they are built on Metaswitch.
With Accession Communicator, you can take control of your home or office telephony services from anywhere.
• Make and receive calls over WiFi/3G using your landline number
• Move calls between your landline, mobile and tablet devices, without hanging up
• Instant messaging
• Add video to your calls
• Make calls from any phone using your landline caller ID
• Receive new voicemail alerts
• Playback voice and video messages and view faxes
• View transcribed voice messages
• Control how incoming calls are handled
• Sync your Accession contacts across devices
NOTE: Your service provider may not offer all features listed or may require you to pay additional subscription charges to access certain features. Contact your service provider for information. Accession Communicator also requires data or WiFi access. Use of these services may incur additional charges.
Improved stability and bug fixes:
- Echo on calls using HTC One SV fixed
- Login problem fixed when camera info is unavailable
- Rejected calls appear correctly in call history
Other recent enhancements:
- Instant messaging
- A fix which means you can now swipe out of the settings tab
- A new swipe-able side navigation
- Call waiting
- Mid & post call network information