Stay connected to the latest weather conditions with AccuWeather. This free, customizable app features the new AccuWeather MinuteCast™, the leading minute-by-minute weather forecast, hyper-localized to your exact street address. AccuWeather offers the same Superior Accuracy™ and great experience across all Android smartphones and tablets.
Weatherproof your day for free with these features:
• MinuteCast – minute-by-minute weather forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address in the United States and Canada. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• Homescreen widget displaying two-day forecasts with severe weather warnings for your GPS location, and a time clock. Resizable, multi-location widgets are also available with even more weather detail.
• Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™ with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you have on your device.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for nearly 3 million locations worldwide. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 27 different languages.
• Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
• Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
Please note: Sunrise and sunset times are found in Daily Details which can be viewed by tapping on daily forecast. Also, AccuWeather Holo Dark and Light widgets display RealFeel® and occupy only the 4x1 space.
Download AccuWeather for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
Contains a fix for Google Maps issue.
This update contains display fixes for high resolution devices such as LG G3 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
MinuteCast is now available in UK, Ireland and Japan
Email [email protected]
for any issues, we are here to help.