AcDisplay is a new way of handling notifications in Android.
It will let you know about new notifications by showing a minimal, beautiful screen, allowing you to open them directly from the lock screen. And if you want to see what's going on, you can simply take your phone out of your pocket to view all the latest notifications, in a similarly pleasing and minimalistic manner.
- Great design and awesome performance.
- Active mode (uses the device's sensors to wake your device up when you need it.)
- The ability to use AcDisplay as lockscreen.
- Incredible level of stability.
- Inactive hours (to save some battery.)
- Enable only while charging.
- Lots of another features such as: Blacklist, Dynamic background, Low-priority notifications and much more.
- Latest translations ( http://translate.acdisplay.org )
- Minor improvements and fixes
- Option: Random circle's color
- Option: Disable on inactive time (separate settings for Lockscreen and Active mode)
- Option: Disable active listening to sensors while charging
- Option: Double-tap to sleep
- FAQ: Secure lockscreen
- Minor fixes and improvements
- Initial Lollipop support.
- Basic Jelly Bean 4.1 and 4.2 support.
- Material design
- Everything's new