Ace Auspicious Time calculates beneficial times for activities at your location. Using Indian Vedic astrology, the day and night's eight Choghadiya Muhurtas are calculated. The Choghadiya time intervals have a nature of being good, neutral, or bad for starting an activity.
Your location and time zone are used to calculate your sunrise and sunset. Your device's location or GPS can be used if it is available. For planning events elsewhere, you can change your latitude and longitude.
There are seven types of Choghadiyas:
* Amrit: nectar. [Moon, good]
* Chal: neutral, okay. [Venus, neutral]
* Kaal: to go after (with hostile intention), persecute [Saturn, bad]
* Labh: gain, benefit. [Mercury, good]
* Rog: disease [Mars, bad]
* Shubh: lucky [Jupiter, good]
* Udweg: regret, fear, distress (separation from a beloved object). [Sun, bad]
App published during an auspicious time.
Changes to 1.7:
* Recompiled expired library.
Changes to 1.6:
* Better refreshing of data when changing dates.
Changes to 1.5:
* Better handling of switching from a selected date to today's date.
Changes to 1.4:
* Label main screen when using a configured date, so it is marked that you're planning for another date rather than the current date.
* Configuration screen has a current date button, so you can go back to the current time easily.