The best-selling Aces line brings you the 40 most popular solitaire games - Klondike, Free Cell, Spider, Pyramid, Forty Thieves, Scorpion and more! This game is loaded with features – tons of stats, game options, online leaderboards, and enhanced graphics. Play your favorites or try them all!
Aces Solitaire Pack 2 is the newest version of the best-selling game Aces Solitaire Pack. The new game makes game play easier than ever allowing you to have more fun while learning new solitaire games. With the ability to set your preferences for each solitaire game, you can play solitaire the way you like it. Aces Solitaire Pack 2 tracks tons of statistics including score, time, and number of moves. It is equipped with online leaderboards, making it fun and easy to compete against your friends and others.
• 40 Solitaire games
• Online Leaderboards for each game: personal, daily, weekly and overall
• Separate Easy, Medium, and Hard Leaderboards for Spider style games
• Vegas style scoring and Leaderboard available for all Klondike style games
• Peak feature to view large card stacks
• Settings for each game (i.e. number of draws and number of deals)
♦♦♦ Permissions requested and how they are used ♦♦♦
• android.permission.INTERNET: This permission is used to: 1) link to our website, 2) link to social networking like Twitter and Facebook, 3) update leaderboards, 4) collect gameplay data that we use to improve our games, and 5) allow ad networks that advertise within the app.
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: This permission is used primarily to check for a network connection before attempting to connect to our website.
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission allows the app to access game data saved on an external storage device.
• android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards that can be used across all of our applications.
• android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards for tablets that do not have telephone information.
• android.permission.VIBRATE: This permission is used to access vibration functionality on the device.