★ Selected in The Verge's 10 best Material Design Android apps! ★
★ #1 on Android Central's The best Android launchers of 2015 list! ★
Standout features include:
• Quicktheme. In true Material Design fashion, the colors from your wallpapers are extracted, and used to customize the look of your layout. The Quickdrawer, folder background, Google Search box and more can all be themed with your wallpaper.
• Covers, an innovative take on folders that lets you launch apps and shortcuts without compromising the look of your carefully crafted home screen.
• Shutters, a unique feature that unlocks the power and potential of Android widgets. Swipe an app icon, and that app's widget is automatically created and displayed.
• Quickdrawer, for instant access to all your apps.
• Fully customizable All Apps list.
• Quickpage, a fully-featured Home screen accessed from the right screen edge.
• Use icon packs, scale icons and change individual icons.
• Full tablet support.
• A wealth of options for you to customize and tweak your layout as you see fit.
Action Launcher allows you to import from your existing layout from other launchers such as Apex, Nova, Google Now Launcher, Sense, TouchWiz and the stock Android launcher, so you'll instantly feel right at home.
Note: Some features require the Plus in-app upgrade.
• Phone: required so that Direct Dial shortcuts can initiate a phone call.
• Photos/Media/Files: required for layout backups, and to reliably set the wallpaper/replace an icon with images from external storage.
Try it out for free!
Note: Looking for Action Launcher 2? Install it here: http://goo.gl/nnFp1R
Note: See Settings -> Version 3.x.y for detailed changes.
• Edit All Apps/Quickdrawer icons/labels.
• Vertically scrolling All Apps/widgets list.
• Customize All Apps grid, icon scale, sort mode & more.
• Hide status bar.
• Change font.
• All told, this update contains more than a dozen new & highly requested customizations!
• Fully customizable gesture/shortcuts!
• Action Launcher live wallpaper API!