Adarian Money is arguably the most powerful and complete personal finance management app. Easy-to-use account register, expense tracking, investment management, bills reminder, budgeting, ..., all here in one app.
* Keep record for all the cash and investment transactions.
* Track your income and expense status.
* See how much you've gained or lost on investments.
* Be reminded when recurring payments are due, like monthly bills.
* Manage all your accounts to learn how much is left in the banks, or how much has been been charged to your credit cards.
* Set up monthly budget plan to better control the spending.
* Be alerted before overdrafts or over-budgets are about to happen.
Other cool features include:
* Easy account reconciliation.
* 9 highly customizable report types.
* A separate Quick Entry widget to make data entry even easier.
* Download currency exchange rates and stock prices.
* Built-in loan calculator and compound interest calculator.
* Built-in normal arithmetic calculator and calendar.
* Built-in file management functions, like delete, rename, copy.
* Auto-shutdown and encryption to better protect data safety.
* Import through QIF and OFX files.
* Support of multiple databases.
* Simple and efficient display of information, highly customizable.
Data Synchronization with Windows version:
The Android version of Adarian Money can also synchronize data with the Windows version of Adarian Money (sold separately from adarian.com) through Wi-Fi or USB cable. No matter where you are, you always have a copy of the latest information at hand.
THIS FREE VERSION IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL without any limitations. But it has ads, you're welcome to click on the ads to support our work. Or, if you wish the ads be gone, you can purchase the full version. Please look for "Adarian Money" in Play Store.
If you have questions, problems, or suggestions, please contact us directly. We can't contact and assist you if you just leave a review here. Thank you.
Build 4100 (Mar-23-2014)
New or Changed:
* Minimum system requirement is now Android 2.2.
* Unable to accept too long a URL in the Download Security Prices screen.
* Unable to accept too long a string in the File Location screen.\n\n* Unable to save to SD card on Android 4.4.