ADB Wifi application allows to establish ADB connections using wireless network.
This's very useful if you don't have the device USB cable.
Instructions (I assume you have ADB installed in the PC):
- Execute this application in your android device
- Clic the bug image
- Open a terminal or command session in your PC
- execute "adb connect XX.XX.XX.XX" in the PC (the connect address is provided by my application
- execute "adb shell" in the PC (or any ADB command)
** Works in Android 2.1 and greater **
** Remember to activate USB debugging in device settings **
** This application requires root permissions **
PLEASE, DON'T RATE WITH ONE STAR BEFORE CONTACT WITH ME TO REPORT A ERROR. IF RATE AND NO EXPLAIN A ERROR OR ISSUE IN A EMAIL, IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ME TO REPAIR. ALSO. A "don't works, is useless" RATE IS NOT USEFUL FOR THE REST OF USERS OR FOR THE DEVELOPERS.
Be comprehensive, this is a hobby:)
- Added ads in free version
- Added Slovak, Greek and Czech translations