Addoku (also known as Killer Sudoku) is a variation on the well-known Sudoku puzzle that tests your capabilities in both logic and arithmetic. It's a regular Sudoku grid, but to fill it in you need to use your knowledge of addition.
Addoku Plus takes the arithmetic a step further, introducing subtraction, multiplication, and division.
For a change of pace, there are also regular Sudokus to be solved.
- Create and solve Sudoku, Addoku and Addoku Plus puzzles
- Millions of puzzles available
- Ten levels of difficulty
- Checkpoint and restore the puzzle state
- Progress information
- Save your unfinished puzzle and return to it later
- Online tutorial, including solving a puzzle step by step
Better handling of help information
Remove dependency on GPS info
Some bug fixes
Consistent notes window across devices
Notes window now works properly for more device types
Now works on phones as well as tablets
Option to change position of the number pad
Changed the division symbol from "÷" to "/" to remove confusion with the addition operator "+"