With Kylook you can keep all your contacts synced, organized and never have to worry about losing a contact again.
This new online address book allows you to sync your contacts from your PC, Gmail, Yahoo, mobile or tablet and combine them all on one safe place. Keeping your contacts organized and up to date has never been easier.
See the video tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MKLk6JpTIU
Features of Kylook – the only online address book you’ll ever need.
- If you add a new contact to your mobile, Kylook automatically synchronizes this update with all your other devices removing any duplications automatically.
- select groups (categories) of contacts to be synced with each device
- Add GPS coord. to any contact address
- You can import all your contacts safely and securely into Kylook and only you will have access to these details.
- If your contacts update any of their contact details, Kylook will automatically synchronize their update into your address book keeping it always up to date.
- With Kylook you can convert your personal contact details into a QR Codes to share amongst friends and contacts. Simply scanning the code they can save your details directly into their address book.
- If you lose your mobile, don't worry. With Kylook you’ll never lose a contact again. Simply installing Kylook into the device again and logging into your account you can safely restore all your contacts.
- Kylook also allows you to create your own personal access codes to your e-Business card. These codes are called Kcodes.
- You can share your e-Business Card with whoever you wish. Instead of having to recite lengthy addresses you can just pass your Kcode. You can also define which contact details people can see.
- By registering with Kylook you can obtain your first Kcode for FREE.
- All your data belongs 100% to you. Kylook is in strict compliance with all data protection and security measures.
The Kylook APP is completely free and includes a wide range of functionality. Of course there are special plans for users (like business mans) that simply need MORE.
See this link for more information: http://www.kylook.com/en/app-for-free
Important: Kylook APP (Android version) sync all contacts from your local address book, Gmail and Yahoo contacts on your smartphone. Kylook import the SIM card contacts during the first sync (after the login). Reason: the SIM card is to slow
* Higher Sync speed
* Gps coord. in address
* Sync with Yahoo address list which are syncing with the device
* Read contacts (only by first sync) from SIM Card & other popular accounts like WhatsApp.
* Edit contact address: postal code accept also letters >> great for our UK friends
* Enhanced Search: now search also in this information: email, address, Company, job and note
* Contacts: search by Kcode (download contact data)
* New Site “Help” (top-right on main Menu)
* Minor bugs fixed