Turn your phone into a personal coach; miCoach is your smart running compagnion on Android phones. The app uses GPS and real-time voice coaching to pace you through your exercise regardless whether you are indoors or outdoors. Additionally get access to hundreds of strength & flex exercises to achieve your fitness goals. miCoach works with many adidas top athletes and coaches to offer the best in training building speed, endurance and strength. Train smarter and be faster with miCoach!
- Track your workouts: the app measures distance, pace/speed, calories burned and elapsed time.
- Analyze your data: get your run- and workout score and check your performance in animated charts (also in landscape)
- Display your route on Google Maps and calculate a detailled elevation profile
- Heart-rate: support of Bluetooth Smart HRM on selected Android phones (Android 4.3 and higher). Heart-rate can be used for premium voice coaching as well as simply for tracking.
- Stride-rate: support of miCoach SPEED_CELL Bluetooth Smart as a stride sensor for running on selected Android phones (Android 4.3 and higher). Stride-rate can be used for premium voice coaching as well as simply for tracking of stride but also the length of your workout independent from GPS.
- Premium voice coaching by selected adidas athletes and highly customizable audible alerts.
- Get daily planned workouts and coaching feedback delivered to your Android Smartphone
- Easy access to your music during your activity and deep integration with Google Play Music.
- Track your progress and reach your goals: access your latest achievements and major milestones.
- Get stronger: access to more than 400 strength & flexibility exercises and practice by instructional videos.
- Gear Section: track your shoe usage.
- Sync to miCoach.com to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
- Supports the analysis of workouts done by the adidas Smart Run watch (synchonized via Wifi to micoach.com from the watch to the app).
- Fit Smart Support (tested with Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5, Nexus 4/5, HTC One - requires also Android 4.3+
- The main menu navigation has been re-organized.
- Home screen now focused on performance and is the central place to start your workouts.
- For the first time you can browse, add or change training plans.
- Weekly Goals: This new training feature allows you to set weekly training targets.
This version has been reworked from the ground up; further improvements during the next months.