Transform your images with core Adobe Photoshop features in an app designed for tablets.
Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter – all from the convenience of your tablet.
(IMPORTANT NOTE: Adobe has announced that Photoshop Touch is no longer being supported and will be removed for purchase on this store page on May 28, 2015. This means there will be no further updates to the app (no bug fixes, OS updates, etc.) but if you already have Photoshop Touch installed on your device, you will continue to be able to use it for the foreseeable future. Please keep this in mind if you are considering purchasing Photoshop Touch today, and if you’ve already purchased Photoshop Touch, please make sure to back up your work as well as the app. For more information, visit http://adobe.ly/1ILISGD.)
• Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
• Use your tablet camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
• Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Supports images up to 12 megapixels.
• Follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
• Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
• Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you'd like to achieve.
• Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CC, CS6 or Photoshop CS5.1.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud gives you 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to manually sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and easily share with others. Learn more > http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud
By clicking the Install button, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Adobe Software License Agreement at http://www.adobe.com/go/eulas.
Adobe online services are not available in all countries or languages, may require user registration and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
Pricing in the European Union, Norway and Switzerland includes tax.
• Fixed issue with accessing files / folders in Creative Cloud
• Corrected issue with Japanese User Interface on Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
• Resolved several other bugs