Over 2000 one of a kind and unique styled icons you cant find ANYWHERE else.
These are very shiny, glass and glossy like icons, in full sized Hi-Def HD quality.
They are big icons! If your launcher of choice allows changing of size, try it!
- We have a one of a kind "Search" function
- This theme contains over 2000 icons!!
- They all theme from the drawer!
- Can be applied as theme with almost all launchers
- 6 Custom Wallpapers
- 5 Glass and Glossy Docks
- 4 Drawer Backgrounds
+ The Apps2SD feature is enabled, but is unadvised.
CAN BE USED WITH:
- Action Launcher
- ADW Theme / ADW Launcher
- Apex Theme / Apex Launcher
- GO Theme / Golauncher
- Nova Theme / Nova Launcher
- Nemus Theme / Nemus Launcher
- Next Theme / Next Launcher
- Smart Launcher
- TSF Shell
- Mini Launcher
- Atom Launcher
- Holo Launcher
- Launcher Pro
- dxTop Lite
- Crazy Home
- Panda Home
- Open Home
- MX Home
- VTL Launcher
- Rabbit Launcher
- Circle Launcher
- Desktop Visualizer DVR
- Folder Organizer
Completely theme's all system icons on many devices, including:
- Jellybean Android
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- CyanogenMod (CM10)
- Sense 2.5 to Sense5
- If were missing something, please email!
Please check out our other matching apps!
Search for “DCOMOBILE” in the market!
We hope you enjoy!!
Show us some
The clock in the screen shots is 'BobClockD3' (free)
Pressing 'open' after downloading will only open our info screen.
Error with GOLauncher?
When you go to manually select an Icon in GO Launcher, to use our amazing organized and searchable index of icons, select the icon above the "reset" button when in the Go selection mode. If your Gallery app opens, you need to "clear defaults" for your gallery app. Using this method to select icons makes it much easier for Go Launcher to load the icons, and much easier to find the icons your looking for.
+ 3.4 Release
- Updated icon theme'ing system
- THIS IS THE SAME FILE AS THE OTHER VERSION OF THIS THEME. IF YOU HAVE ONE, YOU HAVE BOTH.
- PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT
- YOU CAN ALSO SUBMIT REQUEST FOR MORE APPS HERE AT : http://www.bit.ly/icon-request