Aerial paint is a paint app with a transparent canvas.
Most screens will turn into your canvas.
Let's drawing on various screens!
If your android device has the screen capture feature, The following will also be used.
- Highlighting by the arrow and a circle onto the screen to capture.
- Paint out to hide the private part of screen capture.
(Incidentally, this app has not the function of screen capture.)
- 2 types remote control cursors.
- Effect pen (Emboss and Neon, Jagged, Grid).
- Can draw the text and shape.
- Flick icon(have short cut list, movable).
- Simple layer(top layer and bottom layer).
- The max 25 times Undo/Redo.
- The Color history(max 20)
- Undo by twice shaking the device.
- Load the image from SD card.
- Start from the status bar.
The flick icon is a square icon displayed on the screen.
This icon is possible to move by upper and lower or diagonally dragging.
The icon can be used and the short cut be used by doing the flick right and left.
(Please see "Information" screen in detail. )
The image that can be preserved is only a part drawn on this app.
To save the screen of locating under this app is not possible by this app.
If the screen capture feature exists into your Android devices, please take advantage of it.
== September 25th, 2013 ==
I have released a new app "Aerial pointer". New app is not paint-app like this, but presentation-support-app. Please download it and try !