AeroPad is a PDF and image viewing application made ready for cockpit use. Designed from the ground up by a pilot, it has a lot of unique features no other app has to offer.
Finally one of the "Top 10 must have aviation apps" (Flying Magazine, July 2012) with thousands of installations is coming to Android!
- Unique user interface concept specifically designed for cockpit operations
- View PDFs of any size, possibly consisting of thousands of pages, including PDF-navigation (outlines, bookmarks)
- View images of any size, any resolution
- Whiteboard for storing handwriting
- Night mode suitable for night flying (red and green supported)
- Chronostat for one-click-storing of e.g. block time, departure time, etc., in UTC, and calculations
- Delivers the best experience on a tablet, but is also capable of running on Android phones and all other Android devices, which makes these perfect backup options (Android > version 2.2 required)
- Easy file sharing
- Designed with flight safety in mind
NOTE: this App doesn't contain ANY charts, but programs like Jeppesen JeppView™ make it easy to "print" charts into a PDF.
* Fixes sometimes erroneous user input detection on a number of devices
* PDF rendering fixes
* Bookmarks can now be deleted by long pressing a bookmark
* Works on all Android versions from 2.2 to 4.2