Manage your farms & fields like never before with AGDROID the ultimate portable productivity tool for agriculture, farming, forestry and more from Farmscan Ag.
We are an industry leading company that specialises in GPS & Rate controllers for all types of farming operations.
• Record multiple fields and jobs, including applied products (fertilizer, herbicide, fungicide etc).
• Record and calculate field and job/coverage area based upon field boundary, distance travelled and implement width, with recording start and stop.
• GPS area calculation works for both field boundary area, and job coverage area or manual selection.
• Import and export field boundaries, and export job coverage trails, in KML format.
• Record field features as marked points with descriptions.
• Moving map display allows North-Up or Heads-Up operation.
• Works with metric and imperial units.
We welcome any suggestions via our support email for future additions.
If you are looking for Windows Tablet Based Software visit www.farmscan.ag
Please note that 3G & GPS is required for operation. If 3G is lost maps will fail to load. We are working on this for future releases.
NB. For those who use a HTC One/XL style device we currently have an issue with the Menu failing to appear. As a work around you can make the RECENT APPS button perform this task with the following :
• Go to Settings, and then tap Display, gestures & buttons (or Display & buttons).
• Tap Recent apps button and select how you want to open the Menu, such as press or press and hold the button.
2nd June 2014 : We are currently aware of some new devices & OS such as : Sony, HTC, Samsung that do not allow for our MENU button to appear. (We advise not to purchase this until we can resolve this issue, unless you wish to use our current work around as below)
26th June 2014 : Main Menu current Work Around. Once the App is opened Select the MARK POINT (Yellow Drop Mark) - This brings up the Mark Point Menu. Press CANCEL. This will allow you into the Main menu of AgDroid to allow for Field Creation, Jobs & Marked Point. - We apologise for this and are working on a Fix.
Oct 2014: v1.2.0 : Options button added to the program to support Android v4.x