AGEphone brings free, feature-rich VoIP functionality to your Android device. Powered by one the most advanced and flexible SIP engines available, the softphone reliably delivers high quality calls both over WiFi and mobile networks.
Just add your provider data to the uncomplicated settings menu and all the advantages of modern IP telephony are but a tap away. No matter where you are, AGEphone places your incoming numbers and extensions right in your pocket!
=== FEATURES ===
- Excellent Call Quality
- Easy switching between multiple SIP Providers
- Runs as a service in the background
- Quickdial with Portraits
- Device Address Book and Call History Integration
- Easy and Detailed Configuration Menus
- Hold Function
- Calling Rules Including Ringtone Selection, Auto-Decline, etc.
- VAD (Voice Activity Detection)
- Network Traversal via STUN
- DTMF (RFC2833, Inband and SIP INFO)
- UDP/TCP Transport
- Codecs: G.711 (pcmu/pcma), GSM, G722, iLBC, SPEEX
=== REQUIREMENTS ===
- Platform: Android smartphones and tablets
- System: Android 2.3 and higher
- Connection: 128 kbps in both directions recommended for G.711
Please note that AGEphone is not a service and you need a suitable provider in order to place and receive calls.
=== SUPPORT ===
In case you have an issue with AGEphone or would like to suggest a new feature, please contact us via one of the methods listed at http://www.ageet.com/support/contact/?lang=en instead of or in addition to using the review function.
=== IMPORTANT NOTES ===
- VoIP over your mobile network might be blocked or incur additional charges. Please contact your mobile provider for clarification.
- Fix 403 error issue when connection is vpn
- Fix in app billing issue
- Fix issue when app gets location info during boot