Take AgFed's Mobile App with you, wherever you are so you can take care of a variety of financial transactions. If your Android can determine where you are, the location-aware feature will help you find the nearest branch or ATM anywhere in the United States. Convenient and efficient, AgFed Mobile provides easy access to AgFed’s services and it’s free to members.
Our Android web-app gives users the ability to:
- Check balances 24/7
- Pay bills
- Remote Deposit
- Transfer funds
- Monitor recent transactions and see a complete history of deposits, withdrawals, transfers, purchases, and ATM activity
- Find an AgFed ATM or CO-OP Network ATM
- Locate an AgFed branch or shared branch
- Safe, secure and fast
To activate AgFed Mobile, you need to be an existing AgFed Online Banking user. After you opt in to “Mobile Access” from within Online Banking, you’ll have access to Mobile Banking from your Android Phone.
For your security, the system will confirm your login information and your device to ensure it’s really you. Once you are logged in, you can view your information and make transactions safely and securely.
Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile service provider for details.
- Addresses check capture issues with Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, and Note 4
- Fixed some crashes on app start
- Bug fixes