Tired of writing on small software keyboards of your mobile phone? Tired of interrupting your work to read your messages? Thanks to agileSMS you can write and send text messages using your PC keyboard. You can also read them directly from your PC without interacting with the mobile phone!
- No need of Internet connection
- Direct connection to your PC via Bluetooth
- Requires java 1.6 or higher on your PC and a Bluetooth interface
- Send and receive SMS directly from your PC
- Use your phone contacts!
- Ringtone for incoming messages
- long SMS (up to 5)
- Send SMS to a group of contacts (future release)
How it works:
Just copy to your PC the file agileSMS.jar contained in the folder "sdcard\agileSMS Desktop" and launch it(currently on Windows platforms only).
The application on your PC will establish a connection with your mobile phone's agileSMS and...good SMSing!
-Desktop app correctly updated
-Remove airpush notification on boot