AgroidPro (GPS required) measures distances, perimeters, areas and position dispersion (many metric and imperial units of lenght and area): app designed for a high OUTDOOR visibility.
- measuring AREAS/PERIMETERS such as land or estate, fields or buildings
- measuring DISTANCES such as fences, paths or vineyards
- tracking MAPS complete of geotagged PHOTOGRAPHS and NOTES
AgroidPro Facts (not words!)
Using AVERAGE GPS and MARKER FINE REPOSITIONING you can improve the accuracy.
Maps can be downloaded in advance in order to avoid any internet connection during a survey (App Google Maps, And.3+).
Using the tracking mode you can map and measure the area/perimeter by just walking around.
During your survey you can take PICTURES and insert NOTES: miniatures of the geotagged photographs and notes can be displayed on a map (App Google Maps, And.3+).
After your survey you can view/share all the GPS/UTM/WEB MERCATOR coordinates (KML/TXT).
Tablet ready app: it supports Landscape/Portrait mode and pages are automatically resized.
+ Average GPS (average calculation carried out in the specified period)
+ Reference (manual input/edit, default reference point)
+ Tracking (points collected according to specified rate and distance interval)
- GPS (points collected from sat filtered according the specified accuracy)
+ Menu to edit/move points
+ Toolbar to access to key functions (Operating/Calculation modes)
+ Web mercator coordinates view/share (WGS 1984, EPSG:3857)
+ UTM coordinates view/share (WGS 1984)
+ Lenght units: m, km, feet. yards, miles
+ Area units: sq m, sq km, ha, sq feet, sq yards, sq miles, acres
+ Coordinate Note attribute: function to link any coordinate to a note
+ Coordinate Picture attribute(And.2.3+): function to link any coord to a picture from file/camera
+ Web Google Maps: semi-trasparent fill color in areas
+ App Google Maps (And.3+): miniatures of pictures/notes on the map
+ Points Page: possible to show/hide/share user pics & notes
- App Google Maps (And.3+): new map view
- GPS coordinate system (WGS 1984, EPSG:4326)
- Distance, perimeter, area calculation (Gauss)
+ Distance between points
- point/vertex/average markers on a map
- Google & OSM maps (scale, zoom, balloons)
- Set/edit/delete and move measurement points on the POINTS PAGE
- Move measurement points on the MAP PAGES
- Sharing of text/graphic data (for printing,sending,editing)
- Export to KML and PNG (file saved on SD)
- Export to Google Earth/Maps (KML file) or gallery (PNG file)
- Data saving/loading
- Auto check of GPS accuracy
- Satellite DashBoard
- User guide
+ Position dispersion: GPS error analisys (DRMS)
+ Position dispersion: GPS average altitude (GPS ellipsoidal height - WGS 1984)
+ Average GPS: improves GPS accuracy
+ GPS accuracy: setting/filtering (CEP)
- MAP Markers fine repositioning: improves accuracy
- MAP Markers: selection from a list (useful when screen tap is critical)
To achieve the best results consider the following:
1) Remember that GPS is not suitable for indoor measurements!
2) GPS Receiver accuracy: at least 3) Land surveying conditions: a clear sky view with no obstructions > 5°
4) Use the advanced features to improve accuracy
5) Read the included user guide
The GPS data collection (points) and measurements (distance, perimeter, area) do not require an internet connection: save your GPS data for later analysis.
After the completion of the land survey you can access to the map views for viewing/repositioning your markers.
Exporting the KML file from your mobile device you can also view/trim the data (points) on your favorite desktop program (apps such as Google Earth and Google Maps can import KML data).
A link to our support service email is provided directly in the application use it!
GPS area measure, GPS area measurement, , GPS measure, GPS surface, GPS distance
+ Interface restyling
+ Xlarge screen layout support