Aha organizes your favorite Internet content into personalized, live, and on-demand radio stations, making it safe and easy to instantly access your favorite stuff on the go, all from a single dashboard. With choices that span Internet radio, podcasts, music, traffic, audiobooks, Facebook, Twitter, and more (all as presets) your favorite audio is never more than a button press away.
• Instantly access the latest news, sports, talk, and entertainment podcasts (no sync required)
• Select from thousands of radio stations from the US and around the world
• Access your favorite Slacker personalized music stations (N. America only)
• Listen to your Facebook newsfeed, as well as Tweets from people you follow and Twitter lists
• Stuck in traffic? Listen to a real-time, personalized, audio traffic station (N. America only)
• Hear local restaurant and other search results filtered based on your preferences
All within a single interface that provides one-touch access regardless of content type
• New content and stations added all the time
• Connect to compatible in-dash systems* and control Aha directly from your car stereo.
Choose from a virtually endless set of options, and let Aha manage the content for you in the cloud. Aha remembers where you left off, and can pick right back up the next time, even if you are bouncing between multiple episodes of the same podcast.
* Compatible with Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-X940BT, and Kenwood DNX9990HD. Connect your Android or iOS device and control Aha like it's built in to your car stereo! Additional compatible aftermarket and factory car stereos will begin rolling out soon.
To review any platform or device specific issues, please visit - http://aharadio.com/help/issues.html
• Improvements: Improved caching in podcast playback
• Bug Fixes: Users of Android 5.1.1 were experiencing crashes during track changes due to new Android OS. The problem is now fixed.