The mobile app for the XIX International AIDS Conference in Washington DC, USA from 22 to 27 July 2012.
The International AIDS Conference is the premier gathering for those working in the field of HIV, as well as policy makers, persons living with HIV and other individuals committed to ending the pandemic. It is a chance to assess where we are, evaluate recent scientific developments and lessons learnt, and collectively chart a course forward.
The mobile app allows you to:
- Browse the complete scientific programme by days and topics.
- Create your own personal programme.
- Locate rooms and exhibitor stands on the floor plan.
- Search the entire programme.
- Share content with colleagues via email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Take notes, create To Do lists and much more!
Have you created a conference profile at aids2012.org? If so, you can synchronize your online itinerary with “My Itinerary” within the app. All you need to do is log into the app with your conference profile. You don’t have a profile yet? Sign up at aids2012.org!
This application collects anonymous usage data.