AIMS Mobile Parking Enforcement App runs on your android device for parking citation issuance, permit issuance and look-up, repeat offender tracking and electronic tire chalking. Information is transferred to the AIMS system in real-time through your cellular or Wi-Fi network.
Compatible with most Android Smartphones/Tablets including:
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 (2nd Gen)
Enhanced ticket issuance features:
- Voice Entry of permit and license information, location and comments, eliminates the need for manual keyboard entry.
- Record audio notes or customer confrontations- downloaded and attached to ticket record.
- AIMS Mobile records the GPS coordinates where the ticket is issued. Displays ticket location via a map display in the AIMS system. AIMS displays a path of travel for the device within the specified time range.
Real-time communications with the AIMS database
- Vehicle information retrieved from AIMS.
- Up to the minute Habitual Offender and Permit information retrieved from AIMS.
- Vehicle ticket history retrieved and displayed for officer review.
- Ticket update into AIMS immediately, including image and audio attachments.
Electronic Vehicle Timing
- Vehicle timing information sent to AIMS database and shared with all connected devices.
- Supports enforcement across multiple shifts or overlapping routes.
- Voice entry of timing information.
Integration with other parking technologies
- Pay Stations. Current Pay by Space and Pay by Plate information displays directly in AIMS Mobile, without having to separately consult the vendors' system.
- License Plate Recognition (LPR) systems. AIMS sends habitual offender and permit information to LPR system. AIMS Mobile receives vehicle "hit" information from LPR system including: Hotlist hits, Overtime hits, Permit hits, Shared permit hits. Vehicle hit location sent to handhelds and displayed via a map for simplified location of the violation.
-Pay by Phone Systems. Verifies initial or extended expiration time.
Event Point of Sale
- Sell permits at events with full accounting and control. Cash payments or Credit Card payments - charge authorized immediately from handheld; encrypted and PCI compliant.
- Scan permits sold in advance for authentication and validation.
- Real-time update with AIMS identifies status of permits and lot capacities.
184.108.40.206 - 08/07/2015
New Feature: Added the ability to ReIssue Voided Tickets
New Feature: Added the Issuer Tickets report
Bug Fix: Other minor bug fixes
220.127.116.11 - 07/02/2015
Bug fix: Fixed an issue that would cause Tows not to load properly.
Bug fix: When performing a realtime lookup permit number would get erased
Bug fix: Fixed minor issues with the Vehicle Lookup