Designed for phones and tablets, AIO Widgets provides several customizable widgets to enhance your device homescreen.
- Customizable and resizable widgets
- Weather widgets
- Clock widgets
- Switches widgets
- System monitoring
- Battery level
- Lockscreen widgets (Android 4.2 to 4.4)
- Phone widget sizes: 4x4, 4x2, 4x1, 3x2, 2x2, 2x1
- Tablet widget sizes: 8x2, 6x2, 6x1 , 4x4, 4x2, 4x1, 3x2, 2x2, 2x1
Widget customization features:
- Style, shape, and content display
- Color, text color, and background
- Font style, and text effect (shape, shadow, glow, ...)
- Location settings (for clocks and weather widgets)
Weather forecast features:
- Up to 32 locations
- Customizable locations (names, icons, etc...)
- 8-days detailed weather (daily and hourly)
- 30-days moon phases
- Feel-like temperature, cloudiness, wind, humidity, precipitation, etc...
- Sunrise, sunset, moonrise, and moonset
- Configurable units (temperature, wind speed, precipitation)
- On some Android versions, the widgets may not appear in the widget list just after the install. It can be fixed by restarting the device.
- Some "task killer" applications can cause malfunctions. Registering the AIO Widgets services in these tools should fix the issues.
Important information for App2SD users : Widgets can not run from SD
- Geolocation improvement
- Licensing fixes