Air Input is a tiny app to turn your android device to a wireless input device, remote control your computer anywhere in your room via Wi-Fi or 3G mobile network.
Please download Air Input Receiver in: "http://www.honeypoint.com/air_input/en/" , it's about 100+ kb filesize and you don't need to install JRE (Java Runtime Environment) on your system. Support OS: Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 7.
Current support device to simulate:
mouse and keyboard
- Actually this more like a touchpad / trackball, the function simulate to move mouse cursor, left, middle and right click;
- Left click acceptable both in touch (to move) area and left button;
- Support 2 pointers at once, therefore you can select and drag item(s);
- An algorithm to try to let cursor move smooth and no lag, also help cursor move quickly in long movement;
- Pinch and zoom in touch area for zoom in and out, work for Windows picture viewer, Word, web browser and etc;
- Horizontal and vertical wheeling in top and right edge of touch area to scrolling page / document. Horizontal wheeling only support limited Windows program currently, like: notepad;
- Middle button click and scrolling acceptable;
- Working in Android 2.1 version, but better experience in 2.2+ version, cause one feature does not support in 2.1 version;
- Key input by using soft keyboard, support input common characters only currently;
media player controller
- control music / video playing by Play / Pause, Stop, Previous and Next button, support Media Player Classic, foobar2000 and etc;
- control Windows volume by Volume Up, Volume Down and mute button, hold button for continued adjustment for volume up and down;
- different layout for portrait and landscape orientation;
Air Input will encryption your password (if set) when connection, but other operation command will not, so please using this App in a security network, eg: your home network.
- full Internet access, require for main function and AdMob component;
- view network state, require for AdMob component;
- control vibrator, vibrate when pressing softkeys;
- added: key input by using soft keyboard;
- receiver auto refresh LAN IP, and showing internet IP added;
- details adjusted and bug fixed;