Measure your lung health in seconds! The Air Smart is the first ultra-portable spirometer connected to a smartphone. Please check it out at www.nuvoair.com
• The Air Smart spirometer flawlessly connects to your smartphone so that you can easily perform spirometer tests and share the results.
• You can monitor your progress and get insights of how your lung health develops over time.
• You can also add multiple profiles so that you can use it for you and your family or manage multiple patients as a health care provider.
• It is as accurate as a professional spirometer, but costs a fraction of it.
• It is maintenance free thanks to the hygienic and high precision disposable turbine, there is no need for sterilization and calibration.
• It uses the GLI equation to provide accurate results depending on your ethnicity.
The Air Smart is intended to measure the forced expiratory volume in 1 second (FEV1), the peak expiratory flow (PEF) and the forced vital capacity (FVC) in a forced expiratory maneuver. These measures can be used for the detection, assessment and monitoring of certain lung diseases. The Air Smart Spirometer is intended to be used by:
• Healthcare professionals trained to perform spirometry tests on patients.
• Adults trained by healthcare professionals or through self-learning who understand how to perform a high quality spirometry test.
The Air Smart is CE certified as a Class II Medical Device and developed according to the ISO-26782 standards. The Air Smart Spirometer device is required to be able to perform spirometer test with the Air app.
- Now the app detects common mistakes and offers coaching when performing tests.
- Session grading! Test sessions are graded based on how well the tests are performed and how reproducible they are. Just tap the blue info icon on the result screen.
Do you have any feedback? Please share it with us at [email protected]