Stream all audio from any app to every receiver - with just 1 click!
Enjoy Spotify, Google Play Music, Rdio, Deezer, TuneIn, Poweramp and any other audio on your Airport Express, Freebox, AV-receiver, Apple TV, Raspberry Pi, Chromecast, Nexus Player, ROCKI, Smart TV, Roku Streaming Player, SONOS, Gramofon and many more devices.
AirAudio supports all the latest streaming technologies and offers seamless compatibility with Apple AirPlay, DLNA, SONOS, Google Cast, Qualcomm® AllPlay™ & Roku.
Android doesn't allow it by nature to get the audio-data of other applications. Therefor a a 'rooted' Android is required!
Please have a look on http://www.androidcentral.com/root for details about how to root your device, or contact us in case of questions or if you need further help!
As the development of AirAudio is very complicated & time consuming, it is initially in demo-mode!
After 5 minutes in 'system-mode' some beep-sounds are added, which can be removed by purchasing a pro-license.
The license is valid for all your devices and all versions of AirAudio and the fee is currently 4.99€/USD ~5.49.
Enjoy your music everywhere!
AirAudio streams all audio from any app on your Android to all receivers in your home:
• Apple AirPlay: Airport Express, Apple TV, ROCKI, Freebox & all AirPlay-enabled receivers like Bang & Olufsen or Bowers & Wilkins
• DLNA: Smart TVs or AV-receivers like Samsung, Sony, LG, Pioneer, Yamaha, Denon, Bose or Onkyo, XBOX 360 etc.
• SONOS Wireless HiFi: Enjoy all music on your SONOS
• Roku Streaming Player: Stream any audio to your Roku
• Google Cast: Chromecast, Nexus Player & other Google Cast-enabled receivers
• Qualcomm® AllPlay™: AllPlay™-enabled receivers like Panasonic, Lenco or Gramofon
• Software receivers: Kodi, Shairport, Airfoil Speakers, GMediaRender, AirBubble & more
AirAudio is a very powerful audio streamer for Android!
Its outstanding features guarantee easy & seamless streaming of all your music:
• AirAudio runs in the background and lets you stream with just 1 click
• AirAudio works exactly like original Apple AirPlay and therefor requires 30-60% less WiFi-traffic compared to other AirPlay-apps without affecting the audio-quality
• AirAudio recognizes if you are listening to your music & a receiver is available
• AirAudio sends informations & artwork to your AirPlay- or Google Cast-receiver
• AirAudio supports Tasker - automate your music
• AirAudio's widgets - create shortcuts for your favorite receivers
Personal assistance in case of problems
If you have any problems with AirAudio, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected]
and we will try to help you.
Tips & Tricks
• Issues on ASUS N66U? This might help: http://forums.smallnetbuilder.com/showthread.php?t=19476
• HTC ONE M7/M8/M9: Please S-OFF your phone to prevent AirAudio always asking to reboot your device
- Support for HTC ONE M9
- highly increased connection-stability for SONOS
- detect/follow volume-changes on receiver (DLNA, AllPlay & SONOS)
- support for CoCy & MPD as DLNA-renderer
- reduced CPU- & RAM-usage in standby a little
- increased MP3-bitrate to 320kbps
and many more small tweaks!
Contact us at [email protected]
in case of problems and help us to get the best app for streaming to AirPlay, AllPlay, DLNA, Google Cast, Roku & SONOS :-)