This is the AirBubble license that will unlock the 30 minutes limitation of AirBubble.
Make sure you have installed and tried AirBubble first.
IMPORTANT: Once this license app is installed, you must launch the AirBubble App, *not this license app*.
You can launch this license app to have the option to hide its launcher icon (to avoid having 2 similar icons in your launcher).
When you launch AirBubble you know that the license is effective if you do not get the "30 minute limitation" popup on start.
AirBubble is a lightweight AirPlay audio receiver. It will appear in AirPlay applications (such as itunes) as a device you can play music to. It works in the background, streaming music to your Android device.
- stream audio from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, airfoil, ...)
- run in the background as a service
- configurable network name
- can be started on boot
- supports audio focus (mute or lower volume on external sounds)
- supports tethered USB or WiFi connection (may require rooted device in some case)
- Audio only, no video
- does not play in sync with other Airplay receivers
- does not work with RaopX on MacOS X and the raop module for pulseaudio on Linux
- does not work yet on GoogleTV
Examples of use:
- stream your itunes music to your Android device with Hyperfine Remote for iTunes
- wireless speaker or headset
- recycle older or broken Android devices as a dedicated networked speaker
added the ability to hide the license icon in the app launcher (launch the license app, and use the hide launcher icon button).