Airfoil Speakers for Android turns your Android device into an audio receiver. Send any audio from your Mac or PC to your device using Airfoil and Airfoil Speakers.
You'll be able to send audio from any audio app, like iTunes, Rdio, or Spotify, as well as web-based sources like Pandora and more. Hear your audio anywhere around the house!
Just connect your device to your local Wifi network, then open up Airfoil on your Mac or Windows machine, and start transmitting to your Android phone, player, or tablet.
Get Airfoil right from our site:
Airfoil Speakers for Android: Another fine Rogue Amoeba product
New in Airfoil Speakers for Android 1.0.2:
* Airfoil Speakers for Android will no longer crash if the mdns subsystem fails to come online right away.
New in Airfoil Speakers for Android 1.0.1:
* Airfoil Speakers for Android now fully supports the newest Android devices.
* It's now possible to turn off meters by tapping to cycle through colors.
* Some rare crashes have been fixed, and general stability improvements have been made.
* Additional minor improvements