The EVVA AirKey electronic locking system allows you to simply send encoded access authorisations from anywhere in the world via the Internet. All AirKey needs is an NFC-compatible mobile phone, the Airkey online administration tool, Internet access and an AirKey cylinder. With AirKey, the mobile phone is the key. You need the free AirKey app to turn your mobile phone into a key. After having successfully downloaded the app and entered your registration code from the AirKey online administration tool, you can use your NFC-compatible mobile phone as a key.
- The AirKey app turns your NFC-compatible mobile phone into a key. Use it to lock AirKey cylinders for which you have access authorisations.
- Use the AirKey online administration tool to assign
access authorisations for certain doors or entire access areas using your own — or even someone else's — mobile phone.
- The AirKey app can grant you access authorisations to several AirKey systems at the same time.
- View your access authorisations and their validity at a glance.
- The app turns your mobile phone into a coding station: Use it to simply program identification media, such as key tags and cards or update AirKey cylinders.
- The AirKey app saves all access events, for instance when a cylinder opened, encodes the information and transfers itto the AirKey online administration tool the next time the two are linked.
- The AirKey app may optionally also be secured with a PIN code.
- Assign special "maintenance mode" authorisations to one mobile phone. As a result, the AirKey app will list maintenance tasks. Such special authorisations also allow you to add locking components and identification media to your AirKey locking system as well as to lock locking components in factory default condition.
- Visit https://airkey.evva.com/#en-UK to sign up to the AirKey online administration tool
- Specify a password for the AirKey online administration tool
- Create new user profiles and smartphones and assign these to persons within the AirKey online administration tool
- Create a registration code for the AirKey app
- Download the AirKey app
- Enter the registration code from the AirKey online administration tool in the AirKey app
- Optional protection with a PIN code
- Assign authorisations and use the mobile phone as a key
- Required Android version: from 4.0.0
- Hardware requirements: NFC-compatible smartphone (smartphones compatible with AirKey are listed here): http://www.evva.at/products/electronic-locking-systems-access-control/airkey/compatible-smartphones/en/
- For more information on the AirKey system: http://www.evva.at/airkey/en
- The name of the locking system in the component details is displayed correctly for maintenance personnel
- Minor adjustments in various languages
- Increasing the security level at the storage process of authorisations