Airliner World Magazine - The Global Airline scene
Brought to you by Key Publishing Ltd, Europe’s Leading Aviation Publisher.
Launched in 1999, Airliner World is the largest selling civil aviation magazine in the world and is a must read for anyone interested in or associated with the commercial aviation scene. Airliner World’s extensive coverage of the world’s airlines, airports and aircraft is unrivalled and includes up-to-date airline, airport and aircraft, histories as well as manufacturer information. Airliner World often features articles on other aspects of the airline industry such as Air Traffic Control and Environment and Flight Safety. Illustrated throughout with superb colour photography, Airliner World additionally provides the latest on aircraft deliveries, colour schemes and preservation news as well as reviews of books, prints, models and DVDs.
Regular features include:
• Comprehensive news coverage - by continent
• Reviews and profiles of airlines, airports and aircraft from around the world
• Details of new leases, colour schemes and deliveries
• Technology updates
• Features on airport developments worldwide
• Features on bygone classics and preservation news
• ‘From the flightdeck’ - experience different aircraft types from the cockpit
• Interviews with key industry players
• Regular special feature sections and supplements
And much, much more!
For more information, visit www.airlinerworld.com
Please note: Posters or wall planners included with the printed magazine are currently unavailable with the digital version.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue.
Available subscriptions are:
6 months (6 issues)
12 months (12 issues)
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through Google Play Account settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
Published by Key Publishing Ltd. The entire contents of this title is © copyright 2011. All rights reserved.
- Fixed forever loading bug
- New improved layout and style
- Increased download speed
- Improved reader, with better zoom and scrolling
- New landscape single page view
- Change page while zoomed in
- Videos and image galleries now show on the page
- Quicker, more reliable in app purchases
- Search for text in issues (not available on all titles)
- Push notifications for new issues
- Pause downloads in progress
- Filter issues on homepage
- Delete issues from homepage
- New navigation drawer