Build your own personal airport and send hundreds of flights into the sky!
Airport City is taking off in two exciting modes: you get the chance to build a modern airport, and build a city to support it. It’s not one of your average fun strategy games. It’s a real life simulation game and more!
While you're managing your airport, flights will be traveling to every corner of the globe. You will meet interesting characters and complete collections of exotic items from around the world.
Like most city building games, Airport City offers a steady and exciting quest-driven storyline. As you build a city, the game will reward you and challenge you at the same time. You will have to plan ahead, watch your resources and define priorities just like in classic strategy games.
Facebook Community: http://www.facebook.com/AirportCityOfficialPage
- Build hangars and runways
- Send planes to the far corners of the globe
- Increase your level to unlock new destinations and buy new types of aircraft
- Import rare items from far-off lands
- Complete collections and exchange them for bonuses
- Get exclusive gifts as rewards for passing themed quests
- Build your own unique jet-setter city
- Collect profits from commercial buildings and upgrade the infrastructure of your metropolis
✔ This game works in offline mode without Internet – play it on the plane, in subway or on the road. Enjoy!
✔ Stunning graphics and high-quality sounds accompany every action
✔ Easy-to-use interface and engrossing gameplay
✔ Intuitive tutorial and help features
✔ Lots of colorful characters, each with their own unique story
✔ Dozens of commercial and residential buildings as well as decorations make Airport City one of the best building games for kids.
✔ No advertisements
- New event! Arrange a glorious celebration of love and friendship in your Airport City! Let townsfolk meet in cozy gazebos and cafes, gift each other flowers and travel to the most romantic places around the world!
- New collections, buildings, quests, and bonuses
- Additional land expansions
- Some buildings now provide a bonus to buildings nearby
- Technical improvements