Unprotected networking activities put your Android device at the risk of hacking, snooping, data theft, or viruses. AirTight Mobile integrates with AirTight Management Console and provides policy-based security for Android smartphones and tablets. AirTight Mobile protects your Android device by configuring policies to monitor and prevent wireless threats and misconfigurations that may pose a security threat to the data on the device.
This allows management of AirTight Mobile clients from a central console. The policy configuration can be viewed using AirTight Mobile. Any change in configuration should be pushed from the AirTight Management Console.
For a detailed explanation of the items in the policy configuration, please refer to the AirTight Mobile User Guide for Windows.
- Monitors and prevents wireless security threats to your Android device
- Protects your Android device against wireless attacks for the selected profile
- Complements existing solutions like firewalls, anti-virus software, etc. on the device
AirTight Mobile offers the following features that protect the Android device:
1. Wireless Threat Monitoring and Blocking
- Connection to Rogue (non-allowed) APs
- Evil Twin Attacks
- Operation below minimum security
- Network bridging
- No Wi-Fi enforcement
2. Security Profiles
- Policy-based threat blocking
- Profile-switching based on AP association and IP Network Settings
3. Wireless Risk Level
- Assess High, Medium, or Low risk level
- Dynamic risk level computation
- Security and notification events maintained on the device, in the "AirTight" folder on storage.
1. If Bluetooth connections are already present when the AirTight Mobile is installed for the first time, then the Bluetooth connection may not be detected.
2. VPN detection is not supported.
3. The Bluetooth prevention policy will prevent file transfers using Bluetooth, but will not prevent pairing between the devices.