Welcome to Air Tycoon 3! - Authentic turn based airline management simulation single player game based on 'Air Tycoon Online' which is being loved by world wide players.
Basically this version is a demo version. If you want to enjoy the full version, you should purchase an in-app in the game.
Build and manage worldwide airline with detailed statistic management support!
Now, passengers in the world are ready to on board to your airline!
**When 24 turns passed from the beginning and if you want to play continuously,
you need to buy the formal version of this game.
- Customized turn based game
- Play and compete with max 24 AI players
- Various game setting
- Include 128 real airplane models and 450 airports world wide
- Diversified airport and route management
- Upgradable airplanes and airports
- Buy and sell used airplanes
- Detailed and various type of map
- Management of passenger and cargo routes
- Historical real time background
- No internet connection needed
[Game Tips for Beginners]
* Keep lower than 30% of lease planes.
* Open a new route at high business/tour level and less(or no) competitive cities.
* Keep maximize advertisement and service investment.
* Keep lower level of salary as they are satisfied.
* Keep the airplane operating at maximum.
* Make schedules as the same as 'Available schedule by Planes'.
* Adjust airfares always.
- Raise the fare when the occupancy is 100%.
- Down the fare when the occupancy is lower than 70%
* Do not be obsessed on your existing routes.
- Close the route resolutely which has many competitors and do not earn money.
- Find a new undeveloped golden route constantly.
* Minimize Cost
- Minimize office, counters
- Minimize unused slots
- Use fuel tank and buy fuel by wholesale
* Maximize profit
- Run a maintenance depot and lounge on your hub airports (not all airports).
You can save 30% of maintenance cost and increase the business and first class passengers
(An airport having many routes is a hub airport.)
[Feel free contact us!]
* Bug report in AirTycoon 3
* Email : [email protected]
* twitter : www.twitter.com/tradegamelab
* facebook : www.facebook.com/TRADEGAMELAB
Fixed crash problems in Save/Load View