AirWatch by VMware enables secure mobile access to content anytime, anywhere on Android devices. An enterprise-grade file sync and share solution, AirWatch® Secure Content Locker protects your sensitive content in a corporate container and provides users with a central application to securely access, store and distribute the latest documents from their Android devices.
NOTE: AirWatch Secure Content Locker works in conjunction with and is managed through configurable system settings within the admin console. AirWatch Secure Content Locker will not operate without the required AirWatch infrastructure. Please contact your IT administrator before installing AirWatch Secure Content Locker.
AirWatch Secure Content Locker Key Features
• Enterprise-grade security policies and data loss prevention
• Device-aware file distribution, access and compliance with MDM
• Integrated solution developed on the AirWatch® Enterprise Mobility Management platform
• Flexible content storage in the cloud or existing repositories
• Seamless VPN connection to internal content repositories
• Anytime, anywhere access across mobile, desktop and web
• Intuitive user interface with smart views, folders and search
• Available in 17 languages based on user preference
• Native support for Office, PDF, audio, video, image, zip files and more
• Photo and video capture in secure, containerized application
• Content sharing, editing, feedback and peer collaboration
• Activity feed with latest updates and user collaboration
Steps for Activation:
1. Download and install AirWatch Secure Content Locker on your device from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the app and authenticate using your credentials.
3. Gain access to enterprise content and start collaborating with your peers.
AirWatch Secure Content Locker supports Android versions 3.0 and above for Android smartphones and tablets.
New Viewer Offers:
- Support for RTF and TXT files
- Support for new image formats
- Password-protected Microsoft Office Suite documents
- Support for Edit and View modes
- Table of Contents for PDFs
- Quick scroll and improved rendering of large files
- Robust selection of annotation and edit options for PDF and Microsoft Office Suite files
- In-memory decryption for documents
- Android 5.0 Support
Bug fixes and performance improvements