AirWatch® Inbox for Android is a secure, containerized email client that provides complete separation of enterprise and personal data on devices. Protected with AES-256 bit encryption, AirWatch Inbox is configured with advanced data loss prevention capabilities to secure sensitive corporate data, while providing you with quick access to corporate email, calendar and contacts. AirWatch Inbox is ideal for highly regulated deployments and BYOD programs.
Note: AirWatch Inbox works in conjunction with and is managed through configurable system settings within the admin console. AirWatch Inbox will not operate without the required AirWatch infrastructure. Please contact your IT administrator before installing AirWatch Inbox.
Key Features of AirWatch Inbox v2.1:
• Protect with AES-256 bit encryption
• Protect with password/pin authentication
• Create, rename and delete folders and subfolders
• Search for email by ‘To’ and ‘Subject’
• Filter flagged, unread and high priority email
• Preview attachments before opening
• Perform bulk actions to emails
• Support HTML email
• Insert custom signatures automatically
• Support Exchange ActiveSync (EAS)
• View all events and respond to invites
• See chronological list of events for each day
• Create, edit and delete contacts
• Call and send messages to contacts
• Search for contacts in Global Address List
Steps for Activation:
1. Download and install AirWatch Inbox on your device through the Google Play Store.
2. Enroll your device with the AirWatch® Agent v4.0.1010 or above.
3. Based on a profile set by your IT administrator, AirWatch Inbox configures itself and prompts you for additional inputs.
4. Once you complete the configuration steps as prescribed by your administrator, AirWatch Inbox starts syncing your email, calendar and contacts.
For more information on the AirWatch solution, please call 866.501.7705.
**What’s New in AirWatch Inbox for Android v2.1.2**
• Support for Android 5.0, Lollipop.
• Ability to enforce Microsoft Rights Management policies for Reply,Reply All,Forward, and modify recipients.
• IBM Lotus Notes support.
• Custom notifications and filtering for messages from Priority Senders.
• Support for 2 factor authentication with certificates and credentials.
• Added folder hierarchical structure on message move.
• Fixed issue where users unable to send messages to email address containing special characters.
• Included various other fixes and enhancements.