AIU Mobile by American InterContinental University
Designed to help online students at American InterContinental University fit education into their lives, AIU Mobile offers a secure, convenient way to make the most of mobile moments each day. Anytime. Anywhere.
The all-new AIU Mobile app offers online students:
- Real-time push notifications for what matters most – Discussion Board replies, grades, Live Chat changes, assignment due dates, and more
- A home view specially-designed for what students access daily – classes and current grades, upcoming tasks, AIU contacts, and degree progress
- A streamlined classroom view with announcements, assignments, Live Chats, grades, and instructor feedback all in one place
- The ability to join and participate in Live Chats or play archived sessions on the go
- Tools to plan course work, manage time, and add reminders to a personal calendar
- The ability to contact AIU instructors or university departments with one tap
- A complement to AIU student email, which is now available through any mobile device’s native email app (instructions provided separately)
- Tablet integration with intellipath™, e-reader, cloud storage, and speech-to-text functionality to create and save Discussion Board drafts
- A customizable digital student ID card
AIU Mobile is accessible for online students only at this time. Access for Atlanta and Houston campus students coming soon.
Bug fixes and UX enhancements, including a special experience for new students. We’ve continued to improve notifications – be sure to enable push notifications for real-time updates on grades, live chat changes, and more.
Please note – AIU Mobile is designed for online students only at this time.
Your feedback is welcome! Email [email protected]
Enjoying the app? Leave a rating or review to help your fellow AIU students.