Designed to help students at American InterContinental University fit education into their lives, AIU Mobile offers a secure, convenient way to allow students to take their education on the go. Anytime. Anywhere.
The AIU Mobile app offers students studying online and on-campus:
- Real-time push notifications for what matters most – Discussion Board replies, grades, changes to Live Chats, assignment due dates, and more
- A home view specially-designed for what students access daily – classes and current grades, upcoming tasks, AIU contacts, and degree progress
- A streamlined classroom view with announcements, assignments, tablet and phone integration with intellipath™, Live Chats and class meeting times, grades, and instructor feedback all in one place
- The ability to join and participate in Live Chats or play archived sessions on the go
- Tools to plan course work, manage time, and add reminders to a personal calendar, along with e-reader, cloud storage, and speech-to-text functionality to create Discussion Board posts
- The ability to contact AIU instructors or university departments with one tap
A complement to AIU student email, which is now available through any mobile device’s native email app (instructions provided in AIU Mobile app settings)
Your feedback is welcome! Email [email protected]
Enjoying the app? Leave a rating or review to help your fellow AIU students.
This release includes a number of student-requested updates, including:
One-tap “clear all” button in the message center
A new view showing all needed financial aid documents right in the app
New notifications, including seeing who replied to your Discussion Board post
Landscape view for tablets
Other bug fixes and user enhancements
The app is built for students, so if you have other ideas on how to make it better, we’d love to hear it. Just tap ‘Settings’ > ‘Submit App Feedback’.