Designed to help students at American InterContinental University fit education into their lives, AIU Mobile offers a secure, convenient way to allow students to take their education on the go. Anytime. Anywhere.
The AIU Mobile app offers students studying online and on-campus:
- Real-time push notifications for what matters most – Discussion Board replies, grades, changes to Live Chats, assignment due dates, and more
- A home view specially-designed for what students access daily – classes and current grades, upcoming tasks, AIU contacts, and degree progress
- A streamlined classroom view with announcements, assignments, tablet and phone integration with intellipath™, Live Chats and class meeting times, grades, and instructor feedback all in one place
- The ability to join and participate in Live Chats or play archived sessions on the go
- Tools to plan course work, manage time, and add reminders to a personal calendar, along with e-reader, cloud storage, and speech-to-text functionality to create Discussion Board posts
- The ability to contact AIU instructors or university departments with one tap
A complement to AIU student email, which is now available through any mobile device’s native email app (instructions provided in AIU Mobile app settings)
Your feedback is welcome! Email [email protected]
Enjoying the app? Leave a rating or review to help your fellow AIU students.
Inspired by student feedback, this release includes new features and enhanced functionality:
- New Document Upload feature allows you to take/upload a photo of a document requested and send to the university – it will be routed to the correct contact at AIU!
- Push notification updates, plus enablement work to make notifications more specific
- Display degree program progress on the home card for students in the early stages of your degree
- Bug fixes and user experience enhancements