Designed to help students at American InterContinental University fit education into their lives, AIU Mobile offers a secure, convenient way to allow students to take their education on the go. Anytime. Anywhere.
The AIU Mobile app offers students studying online and on-campus:
- Real-time push notifications for what matters most – Discussion Board replies, grades, changes to Live Chats, assignment due dates, and more
- A home view specially-designed for what students access daily – classes and current grades, upcoming tasks, AIU contacts, and degree progress
- A streamlined classroom view with announcements, assignments, tablet and phone integration with intellipath™, Live Chats and class meeting times, grades, and instructor feedback all in one place
- The ability to join and participate in Live Chats or play archived sessions on the go
- Tools to plan course work, manage time, and add reminders to a personal calendar, along with e-reader, cloud storage, and speech-to-text functionality to create Discussion Board posts
- The ability to contact AIU instructors or university departments with one tap
A complement to AIU student email, which is now available through any mobile device’s native email app (instructions provided in AIU Mobile app settings)
Your feedback is welcome! Email [email protected]
Enjoying the app? Leave a rating or review to help your fellow AIU students.
This release includes updates to streamline your app and school experience, including:
-Ability to upload docs from the Financial Aid section so the university can process your information faster
-Your Financial Aid advisor’s info in the Contacts view
-New and enhanced push notifications
-Bug fixes, including one preventing users from enabling Touch ID
The app is built for students, so if you have other ideas to make it better we’d love to hear it. Just tap ‘Settings’ > ‘Submit App Feedback’.