AIUEO For Kids
Kids can learn and enjoy playing with Japanese Hiragana Characters in the form of sweets and biscuits. They can also listen to simple words made from these characters.
[How It Works]
1. Touch the main screen to begin.
2. You will see the characters embedded in biscuits and sweets.
3. Sweets and biscuits will move around the screen if you tilt the device. Sweets will bounce when touch.
4. Shake the device or touch the next candy to display the next set of character biscuits.
5. Touching a character will bring you to the screen of that specific character.
6. You can also touch the pink button to switch to and from all character list page.
7. You can touch the speaker button to listen to corresponding sound on each screen.
full network access
Add to list
Write the first review for this app!
No comments in the Android market yet