This app provides ability to add calls to Microsoft Dynamics CRM directly from your Android mobile phone.
- Easily track incoming and outgoing calls as Phone calls activity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Ability to attach calls to the following records in Dynamics CRM: Account, Contact, Lead and User
- Add Voice Notes
- Create rules to automatically enable / disable call tracking for Contacts
- Busy? Add calls later from your Call Log
- Track calls offline - pending activities will automatically sync when internet connection is restored
- Compatible with all version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (You must have an existing Dynamics CRM account!)
If you have issues configuring this application or getting access to your CRM - please contact us at [email protected]
before providing negative feedback. Would be happy to help you figure it out
This is 10-days fully functional trial version. You will need a purchase a valid license through Android market after grace period.
The most common issues and how to resolve them -
If you see message “Cannot connect with current credentials” - Make sure username and password are entered correctly. Try to add default CRM organization name to the URL, for example: https://crm2013.example.com/orgname.
If you see message when you login into CRM: Cannot resolve hostname for 'https://crmservername/orgname/XRMServices/2011/Organization.svc/web' - Ask you CRM administrator to verify the following: open CRM Deployment Manager > right click the “Microsoft Dynamics CRM” > select Properties > open the “Web address” tab. Make sure that address in the Organization Web Service field is equal to the address you entered in CRM Call Tracker app.