The Holy Quran is a Book of Guidance which was revealed by ALLAH عزوجل to His Beloved Prophet صلی اللہ تعالیٰ علیہ وسلم. A Muslim is divinely rewarded by its recitation and listening.
By the Grace of ALLAH عزوجل, the I.T. Majlis (department) of DawateIslami (a global, non-political movement for the preaching of Holy Quran and Sacred Sunnah), has developed many mobile applications in order to impart religious knowledge to the Muslims throughout the world. It has now presented a new application namely Al-Quran Karim. It is free for all Android and iOS devices. Complete Quran Kareem (114 Surah) with beautiful Arabic dialect recitation and eye catching Arabic fonts along with Urdu Translation of Kanzul Iman by Ala Hazrat Imam Ahmed Raza Khan علیہ رحمۃ الرحمٰن and Tafseer-e-Khazain-ul-Irfan by Mufti Naeemuddin Muradabadi علیہ رحمۃ اللہ الوالی.
Interface of the application is user friendly and eye-catching. The user can navigate to any Ayah, Surah, Translation or Tafseer while being on the same screen. Ayah and its translation are side by side along with drag-able Tafseer panel.
Al-Quran Karim Mobile App provides an easy and modern way to read Quran on Android / iOS Mobiles and devices. Its user-friendly features enable the user recite Quran in much easier and simple way.
The Al-Quran Karim Application includes following features:
- Simple and easy user interface.
- Improved speed.
- Supports portrait and landscape screen views.
- Easy and fast Surah index list scrolling.
- Easy navigation buttons.
- Ability to download any Surah.
- Beautiful Arabic dialect audio recitations of The Holy Quran (Al-Quran).
- Powerful search feature of authentic Urdu Translation of Quran Pak (Kanzul Iman) and Tafseer (Khazain-ul-Irfan).
- Supports saving and retrieval of unlimited Bookmarks.
- Easy Text re-sizing feature for Users’ ease of readability.
It’s a user-friendly application with an eye-catching interface. Use it and do persuade others to make the most of it. Kindly send your feedback and valued suggestions to the following email address: [email protected]
- Minor fixes