Caynax Alarm Clock is more than just alarm clock. It's perfect solution for time management, todo list, tasks list or tasks reminder.
What's more in PRO version:
- You support small developer to develop this great app :)
- Annual/Birthday/Anniversary alarm
- "Any alarm" can be repeated "every month"
- No ads (no app crashes, lower battery usage)
- Full alarm profiles support
- Shake to snooze
- Snooze count up to 100
- Cyclic alarm repeat up to 90 days
- Dropbox synchronization
- Widgets are resizeable (>= Android 3.1).
- Widgets can be placed on lockscreen (>= Android 4.2).
- Quick - make a note/alarm with two simple clicks
- Everyday - runs everyday
- Work days - runs on selected work days
- Cyclic - runs every x-th day
- Timer - simple timer (countdown) alarm
- Any - calendar selection
- Annual - birthday, anniversary (PRO only)
- alarm profiles
- standard "Dismiss/snooze button", math problem or arrange/complete quotation.
- digital and analog clock widget
- gentle alarm - increasing ringtone mode, custom snooze length or count and more...
- designed for tablets and phones
- READ_PHONE_STATE - to detect incoming phone call and snooze alarm.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to set alarms after phone start.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET - checking for new app version.
- WRITE(READ)_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - backup/restore settings.
- WAKE_LOCK - to wake device and show alert window on time (without this permission alarms won't work until device screen is turned on)
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD - disable screen lock when alarm starts (works only for standard slide to unlock pattern).
- VIBRATE - vibrate during alarm.
Open alarm clock after update.
"Fixed Android bug" present since Android JellyBean (4.1.x) edition on some devices. If user removed app running as service from "Recent applications" list app was killed by system at scheduled alarm time that resulted in alarm being missed.
Brought back option to remove notifications.
Improved background running, removed setting to hide application notification.