★★★ "AlarmPad is a new utility that makes your alarms useful." - LifeHacker ★★★
★★★ "All phones have a default alarm clock, but that's a basic affair. AlarmPad is much more sophisticated, and you may end up wondering how you managed without it." - Gizmodo ★★★
★★★ "Make sure you take AlarmPad for a spin and get to know all the new features." - MakeUseOf ★★★
AlarmPad is an all new alarm clock that brings context to your alarms. When your alarm rings, it will display the weather forecast, your calendar appointments, and much more. AlarmPad is very customizable, and you can install third-party extensions to teach it new tricks.
This is the PRO version of AlarmPad with unlimited alarms and no ads. After you buy it you can safely remove the free version from your device.
• Get information in context: Set the alarm and get weather forecast updates, your appointments, and much more by installing extensions. Developers, it's easy to create one. Get started with this open source sample code: https://github.com/riclage/quotes_extension
• Dismiss the alarm to a beautiful notification view: Get started for the day with all the information you need in one place, immediately after dismissing your alarm. AlarmPad can also speak to you in 12 different languages.
• Customize your alarm any way you want: AlarmPad supports ringtones and your music files, gentle volume increase, voice commands, bluetooth devices, custom snooze options, math puzzle, and much more to let you set your alarms the way you want.
• Advanced mode: Synchronize your alarms with your calendar events, restrict them to a specific location and skip them before they ring.
• Use it with other apps: AlarmPad comes with a Tasker plugin and a DashClock extension. You can also set alarms straight from Google Now.
• Use your MindMe Pro Key: If you already bought the MindMe Pro Key, you get AlarmPad Pro for free!
About the PRO version
This version removes ads and allows you to have unlimited alarms. Consider buying the MindMe Pro Key instead if you also want to use our other apps, MindMe Smart Notifications and Remember the Umbrella.
Interested in getting this version for free and trying out new features before everybody else? Please join our test community on Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/113108980221311144145
About the permissions
To see the explanation for each permission we use, please visit: http://www.mindmeapp.com/about-alarmpad-permissions.html
- Applying alarm color to notifications on Android Lollipop devices
- Bug fixes
Introducing version 1.6 with server synchronization, more ringtone and dismiss options, Wear support with a companion app (in beta) and much more!
See full change log at http://www.mindmeapp.com/alarmpad-change-log.html
Please report problems to [email protected]
and rate the app if you like it. Thank you!