Show your album art collection on the homescreen using the Android music library.
* Accesses your Android album art library (if you see it in Music Player, you see it here...)
* Shuffle feature
* Compatible with LauncherPro
* Very fast (approx 0.5 seconds on first load)
* Smooth scrolling between screens
* Periodically changes individual covers
* Opaque setting to make pale text easier to read.
To enable, go to Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers. Report a problem without leaving a negative rating and get a free copy!
Please report problems so I can fix them - and if you like it, please buy the full version!
The app does request network access, but this is only to check for updates, and never without your permission.
No album art showing on the homescreen? The app uses Android's own database to find the cover art. Make sure you allow the built in Music Player to scan your library at least once to build the database.
Using a Motorola Droid? You might need to turn on "Use Internal Storage" in the app settings before it will see your album art.
Amongst other fixes this addresses an issue where incomplete album art collections resulted in a large number of grey Android tiles (missing artwork) showing on the home screen. The app will now make 10 attempts to find a replacement tile before giving up and moving on.