Album Cover Finder, an Android app for adding and editing your audio library album covers and album artwork.
Choose artwork from a huge album art library provided by Amazon.
There are two ways of saving album artwork:
- Fast option. Album covers can quickly be added to the device media store database, so the same cover shows when the song is played in Android media player. One image per album can be saved.
- Advanced option. Album covers can also be embedded inside the audio file. Supported file types are: mp3, wma, ogg, flac and m4a (mp4). Multiple images can be saved in each audio file, although only one image per album will be picked up by the Android media player.
- bug fix release
- added ability to add images from Gallery or other shared resources
- added ability to edit files on SD card on Lollipop or later
- added Italian translation, thanks to Antonio
- a bug fix
- translation to French and Spanish
- added option to remove ads by the means of in-app-purchase
- translation to Portuguese
If you'd like to help translating this app to German or Italian please email us @ [email protected]