• Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise OpenTouch Conversation® for Android™ smartphone requires 'OmniPCX Office Rich Communication Edition' Release 10.0+ OR 'OpenTouch Business Edition' OR 'OpenTouch MultiMedia Services') Release 1.3+ infrastructure.
• Regarding OpenTouch infrastructure, OpenTouch Conversation for Android smartphone addresses either ‘Conversation’ or ‘Connection’ profile according to the end-user profile defined at IT Manager level.
• KEEP IN MIND that the functional richness of the application depends on both end-user profile and host infrastructure.
• Android OS 4.1+ is required (list of supported devices given below).
• Reduced enterprise communications expenses through use of Wi-Fi or 4G/3G data connectivity for telephone calls and conference call.
• Improve collaboration and increase efficiency with streamlined evolution of business conversations to include multiple parties, persistent conversations while on the move.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise OpenTouch Conversation for Android smartphone leverages what users love most – their own devices. OpenTouch Conversation gives users choice and control over how they communicate, in whatever media, from any location or device.
Use gestures to place calls, retrieve messages and move easily from a phone call or IM to a multiparty conversation. Join conferences in one-click, enjoy visual voice mail ergonomics, and define and select your call-routing profiles to meet current location and availability.
• Download a single application matching different end-user profiles.
• Present a single business identity, with one phone number across multiple devices - desk phone, PC, tablet and smartphone.
• Offer a common user experience whatever the device you use.
• Voice over IP everywhere.
• Place, answer, and manage voice calls using the enterprise dialing plan.
• Call anywhere using device, corporate directory, or OT/OXO RCE contacts.
• Manage conversations using the complete set of mid-call controls: call recording, inquiry call, hold, back & forth, transfer, ad-hoc conference, add/remove participant, leave or terminate conference and hang up.
• Join in one click a scheduled meeting.
• Move the conversation between devices using Rapid Session Shift - move the late day conference to your mobile device and be on time for the next appointment.
• Listen to and manage voice-mail messages.
• View contact presence and availability and tap to start and manage collaborative, secure conversations.
• Start with a simple one-to-one chat and add people, add voice - seamlessly and effortlessly.
• Open past chats to review exchanges and when necessary re-start the conversation.
• Manage communication preferences and reach-ability using call routing profiles, effortlessly while on the move.
• Enable/disable Call Supervision and Manager-Assistant delegation.
• Schedule meetings on-the-go using predefined meeting profiles that tailor OpenTouch conferencing capabilities to match the type of meeting or event.
• Make a private call when necessary.
Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish.
DEVICE WHITE LIST
• Android 4.1: Google Nexus S, Google Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
• Android 4.2: Google Galaxy Nexus, Google Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini.
• Android 4.3: Google Galaxy Nexus, Google Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
• Android 4.4: Google Galaxy Nexus, Google Nexus 4, Google Nexus 5, OnePlus One, Samsung Galaxy A3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
• Android 5.0: Google Nexus 4, Google Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
More information available on http://enterprise.alcatel-lucent.com
• REMINDER, refer to 'Description' section for the device white-list.
• OpenTouch Conversation for Conversation user: VoIP everywhere, instant messaging with rich presence, CLIR activation/deactivation.
• OpenTouch Conversation for Connection user: new application (MIC v3 application substitute) with OpenTouch UX, unified conversation log, mid-call services, favorite list and presence, instant messaging).
• Bug fixing