Putting together a balanced lunchbox for your kids can be hard work. There are lots of questions that can leave you confused - Will they like it? Is it nutritious? Will it fill them up? So together, ALDI Australia and Healthy Kids Association have created the ALDI Lunchbox app. An initiative that makes it easier to plan weekly lunches, create shopping lists and find info about what actually makes up a balanced lunchbox.
Based on carefully selected ALDI products, you get to pick the items your child will eat, then the app will create a menu based on your preferences. Each plan is nutritionally balanced so you can be sure your child is getting the essentials they need.
Once you’re happy with the meal plan, you can email a copy of it to your inbox along with your newly created shopping list.
• Individual profiles. Customise the colour, item preferences, and snack for each and each child.
• A refresh button. So you can change the plans you don’t like to a different menu.
• Individual menus for every school day of the week.
• A shopping list of ALDI products that correspond with your meal plans.
• An email button. So you can send yourself a copy of the meal plans and shopping list.
Look out for our logo
Finding the products in-store is super easy too. Just look out for the ALDI Lunchbox logo to find the items on your shopping list.
We’ve added 15 new products.